Intro and outro, part 2
Short and sweet? Yep, that’s the way it is on the ever-busy www.epmconversations.com. Let us give thanks. That’s okey, ‘cos we’re going to let the conversation speak for itself.
This is the second and (alas) last episode with our very special guest, Natalie Delemar. Here’s the agenda:
- 00:45 – 06:40 The Changing State of the EPM (Vendor) Market
- 06:40 – 17:20 What’s the technical profile of people getting into the various EPM tools now? Developers, Administrators and Groovy.
- 17:20 – 22:32 Why has Oracle incorporated so much customisability via Groovy? History of Groovy in Oracle EPM.
- 22:32 – 34:25 How long will Essbase stay the Engine for Oracle Planning?
- 34:25 – 40:26 ODTUG Board Experience and Growth from the Professional Community
- 40:26 – End Summary / Conclusion
It’s all Good Stuff.
We hope you like the episode as much as we do. If you do enjoy it, please give us a good rating on the provider of your choice as it both bathes our ever-needy egos and also – and rather more importantly – allows listeners to more easily find us.
As always, you can listen on
Join us, won’t you?
Leave a Reply